Get There Challenge
An event every day that begins at 12:00 am, repeating until October 16, 2022
Central Oregon’s Commute Options invites you to join Oregon’s 10th annual Get There Challenge! Get motivated and inspired to be healthier and more sustainable by driving less, while saving money and time on the road.
Celebrate the 10-year anniversary of the Get There Challenge this October 3-16 by making your commute better! Try biking, walking, carpooling, or taking transit to work to save money and reduce CO2. Then log your trips (including remote work!) in Get There Connect and unlock other achievements to earn points for the chance to win prizes!
Follow the steps below to participate in the Get There Challenge:
- Create an account in the Get There tool or log in here.
- Complete achievements from Oct. 3-16.
- Get entered into weekly and grand prize drawings. Remember: If you use this web form to tell a friend about the Get There Challenge by Oct 4, you’ll be entered into a special early bird bonus raffle for one of six Hydro Flask bottles.
$250 at Lake Creek Lodge in Camp Sherman, 25 veggie starts from Bend Urban Gardens, a Wallowa County getaway valued at $500, 12 “your logo here” hats from Promotional Products NW, a $500 Visa Cash Card, $1,500 toward a custom Bike Friday folding bike, $100 Black Star Bag, $25 Café Yumm gift card, $100 Columbia Sportswear gift cards, $50 Ruffwear gift cards, $50 Made in Oregon gift cards, $50 Fred Meyer gift cards, gear and free rentals from Bend Electric Bikes, Quail Trail Transit baseball caps and more!
Learn more at GetThereOregon.org.
Log in to Get There Connect and unlock experience, knowledge, and skill-building achievements for your chance to earn points toward weekly and grand prize drawings. No login yet? No problem! Use this link to create an account .
Click on the achievements below and follow the instructions to earn points for your chance to win prizes. There are 10 achievements to unlock during the challenge–each one earns you points toward prizes.
- For your chance to win weekly prizes, earn 10 or more points each week (week ends Sunday Oct. 9 and Sunday Oct. 16).
- For your chance to win a grand prize, earn 20 or more points by Oct. 16. After you earn 20 points, each point is an additional entry!
- Bonus! Complete all achievements for 10 bonus points toward a grand prize.