“Cascadia: The Next Big Earthquake and Tsunami.”
A major earthquake along the Cascadia Subduction Zone will have far-reaching impacts throughout the Pacific Northwest, including Central Oregon. Daniele McKay, adjunct instructor at the University of Oregon, will present the geologic history of earthquakes in Oregon and discuss how a large Cascadia earthquake could affect us.
This event is open to the public. Seating is limited, please RSVP to Anne Wilson at 541-383-1414.
Phone: (541) 383-1414
Event url: www.touchmarkbend.com
19800 Southwest Touchmark Way
Bend, OR 97702
More Event Ideas
- More Nature Events
- Wednesday, Dec 11, 5:30 PM
- Saturday, May 23, 9:00 AM
- MedVerde's 1st Annual Women's Health Conference for Naturopathic Doctors at Deschutes Children's Foundation EBCSaturday, Mar 7, 8:30 AM
- More Events at Touchmark at Mt. Bachelor Village
- Monday, Dec 9, 2:00 PM
- Friday, Dec 13, 1:00 PM
- Tuesday, Dec 24, 10:00 AM