Writers Working: How to Maximize NaNoWriMo
Learn tips and tricks for November's "National Novel Writing Month."
November is "National Novel Writing Month," or "NaNoWriMo" in which hundreds of thousands of writers every year attempt to write 60,000 words in just 30 days. Will you be one of those successful few who tackle this challenge and win? Come hear firsthand from local writers about how they completed their first drafts in just one month.
Learn how to navigate the NaNoWriMo national website, track your wordcount and progress, and find online workshops and writing tools to help you stay motivated through to the end.
Hosted by the Writers Collective of Central Oregon.
Phone: (541) 312-1063
Event url: www.deschuteslibrary.org/calendar/event/56234
601 Northwest Wall Street
More Event Ideas
- More Talks and Readings Events
- Wednesday, Nov 20, 6:30 PM
- Tuesday, Nov 26, 2:00 PM
- Saturday, Nov 23, 12:00 PM
- More Events at Deschutes Public Library- Downtown Bend Brooks Room
- Sunday, Dec 8, 1:00 PM
- Know News: The Ethics of Journalism in the Digital Age at Deschutes Public Library- Downtown Bend Brooks RoomThursday, Nov 21, 7:00 PM