Wild Music: Sounds & Songs of Life
Whales compose, bullfrogs chorus, songbirds greet the dawn, and people everywhere sing and dance. What do we all have in common? Visitors of all ages will find out on Saturday, February 2, when Wild Music: Sounds & Songs of Life, a brand new, hands-on exhibit that explores sound and music in nature and in life, makes its debut at ScienceWorks Hands-On Museum.
Wild Music invites visitors of all ages to expand their understanding of what makes music. Through whimsical, hands-on activities, they’ll not only hear the music that surrounds them every day, but they’ll see and even feel it too. They’ll discover that nature is filled with “musicians” that create distinct musical masterpieces to communicate with and relate to one another. And they’ll explore how human music is inspired by the music of other living creatures – from tiny insects to giant whales.
Cost: $12 for adults; $10 for children and seniors; under 2 are free
Phone: (541) 482-6767
Event url: scienceworksmuseum.org/
1500 E. Main St.
Ashland, OR 97520
Other Dates & Times
- Friday, August 2, 2019, 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday, May 9, 2019, 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday, June 8, 2019, 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday, April 30, 2019, 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- ↓ Show All
More Event Ideas
- More Community Events
- Sisters Habitat for Humanity Thrift Store Grand Opening at Sisters Habitat for Humanity Thrift Store 211 E. Cascade Ave.Saturday, Apr 27, 9:00 AM
- Wednesday, May 1, 5:00 PM
- Thursday, Apr 25, 12:00 PM
- More Events at ScienceWorks Hands-On Museum
- Saturday, May 4, 10:00 AM