Virtual Natural History Pub: The Camp Carson Mining District
Professor of anthropology at Eastern Oregon University, Linda Reed-Jerofke, Ph.D., will discuss archaeological work undertaken in the Wallowa-Whitman National Forest. Did the Camp Carson Mining District develop into a geographic community–one that grew beyond the practice of gold mining? If so, how does this fit with an archaeological examination of Eastern Oregon gold mining districts?
59800 South Hwy. 97
Bend, OR 97702
More Event Ideas
- More Nature Events
- Thursday, May 13, 6:30 PM
- Thursday, Jun 10, 6:00 PM
- Online Only: Climate Change in the Deschutes and Ochoco National Forests at Deschutes County - VirtualWednesday, Jun 9, 12:00 PM
- More Events at High Desert Museum
- Saturday, May 29, 9:00 AM
- Wednesday, May 12, 9:00 AM
- Tuesday, May 18, 7:30 AM
What can we do for you?
Thank you for your input. Please fill out the form below and provide as much information as possible about updates to this event or venue.