See Les Brown Live at the Tower Theatre
World renowned motivational speaker Les Brown
Comes to Bend, Oregon
Are you ready to make 2019 your best year yet? The year you break free from the chains of fear, embrace your greatness and live your dreams?
You have something special, you have greatness within you.
“I find that everything starts with a dream. But the real challenge comes when reality sets in, you begin to face challenges then doubt and fear creep in. That’s when You Gotta be Hungry. So hungry that nothing will stand in your way…you have to build an unwavering commitment,” Les Brown, motivational speaker, author & TV personality. “This isn’t a one-time motivational speech. I’ve created a system and give people the training tools they need to experience sustained motivation and results every single day.”
The evening will be fun, inspirational, motivational and an opportunity to network with entrepreneurs and community leaders. Every attendee will be tattooed, temporarily that is, with DREAM…Sponsored by Conscious Ink, a company dedicated to raising awareness and empowering entrepreneurs globally.
Additional Speakers –
• Ken Streater, Author, Entrepreneur, International River Guide, soon to be released new book Be The Good: Becoming a force for a better world
• Frank Gjata, Writer, Speaker, Consciousness Coach, Filmmaker, Social Entrepreneur and Founder, ConsciousInk.com
• Captain James Evanow, a 4th Generation Commercial Fisherman, will share an inspirational story of his 20 years at sea, and how we can overcome the impact of life’s storms through empowerment and accountability
Cost: General Admission $49
VIP with meet and greet $199
20% off discount code LESBROWN
Phone: (541) 279-9593
Event url: www.eventbrite.com/e/an-intimate-evening-with-les-brown-and-special-guests-tickets-54443496965
835 N.W. Wall St.
Bend, OR 97701
More Event Ideas
- More Education Events
- Monday, Apr 8, 6:00 PM
- Tuesday, Jun 18, 11:00 AM
- Friday, May 31, 6:00 PM
- More Events at Tower Theatre
- Thursday, Mar 21, 7:30 PM
- Tuesday, Mar 26, 7:30 PM
- Tuesday, Apr 30, 6:30 PM