RISE Troops Challenge
Join us May 30th for a one of a kind event that will challenge and empower you, a lot of fun, great friends, and supporting a great cause - Battle Buddies of Central Oregon!
Rise Challenge Events are themed obstacle course races. The Rise Troops Challenge features obstacles and challenges based on military and first-responder demands.
Conquer Fresh Obstacles and Challenges in a Unique, Grass-Roots feel-event! Walk, run, or crawl your way through out series of challenging obstacles to earn your dog tag and bragging rights as one of our troops.
Overcome obstacles ranging from military style wall climbs to hurdles to a team evacuation carry. Marksmanship is tested through the air-soft challenge, while your endurance is tested through the sandbag gauntlet, ammo can press, and whatever other fun we come up with, based upon real military life.
*obstacles vary based on beginner (short course) or long course.
Sign up as Individual OR Team Challenge. The Troops Team Challenge is for groups of people wanting to race the event together and work as a team. You get a couple of special team obstacles and lower race fees. Start together, work together, finish together!
Do you have what it takes to be one of our troops? Only one way to find out. Get Hooah ready.
Top Reasons why you Should Sign Up:
1. Obstacles and Challenges like no other race: All based on real Military/First Responder tasks and training.
2. Long Course and Short Course (beginner) Options for Teams and Individuals. Teams get a lower entries of $10 per person and special obstacles!
3. A real community based event. Last year, competitors who finished went back out and cheered others on. We saw team work, people working together who just met, and even friends made on the course.
4. Fun post race party featuring amazing food, beer, and massage! Finisher Swag including a finisher t-shirt, beer, and a unique dog-tag medal. Awesome post race party with massage and awesome vendors.
Prizes and awards for top team, male and female in the Long Course.
5. RISE Troops Challenge is a proud sponsor for Battle Buddies of Central Oregon.
Cost: Team long course (per person) $75.00
Individual long course $85.00
Team Short Course (per person) $65.00
Individual short course $75.00
*Military and first responders 20% off with code HERO20
Phone: (458) 218-1223
Event url: www.risechallengeevents.com/troops-challenge
Wanoga sno park
Bend, OR 97703
More Event Ideas
- More Community Events
- Monday, Feb 1, 11:30 AM
- Friday, Dec 11, 12:30 PM
- Tuesday, Dec 22, 11:45 AM