ONLINE ONLY: Know Mystery - Cooking as Creative Meditation
Learn how to approach cooking as a daily act involving mindfulness, gratitude, and joy.
This is a live Zoom meeting. Click this link to register: https://zoom.us/meeting/register/tJYkf-msqT4uHNV5DPkbBOXYbDfBhnMsmPmn
Learn how to approach cooking as a daily act involving mindfulness, gratitude, and joy. From the market to the kitchen to the table, cooking offers meaningful ways to bring tranquility and connection into your life. In this class we will explore how the act of creating and enjoying beautiful food can become an ongoing practice to support wellness.
Vanessa Young is a cooking instructor, writer, and educator known for her artful approach to food and wellness topics and her focus on seasonal meals. She helps home chefs become more versatile in their approach to food, often reigniting their passion for cooking through private and community classes. As the founder of Thirsty Radish (www.thirstyradish.com), she shares recipes and inspires a creative approach to life in and out of the kitchen.
Phone: (541) 312-1029
Event url: www.deschuteslibrary.org/calendar/event/63390
More Event Ideas
- More Community Events
- Wednesday, Nov 10, 10:00 AM
- Wednesday, Oct 20, 9:00 AM
- Natural History Pub: A Land of Fire and Ice: Forest Resilience in Central Oregon at Father Luke’s Room at McMenamins Old St. Francis in BendMonday, Nov 1, 7:00 PM
- More Events at Bend-Virtual
- Tuesday, Oct 19, 5:00 PM
- Thursday, Nov 11, 4:00 PM
- Wednesday, Nov 17, 12:00 PM
- More Events on October 27, 2021
- Wednesday, Oct 27, 9:30 AM
- Wednesday, Oct 27, 6:00 PM