MOPS Bend Kids Clothing Swap & Sale
WE WANT YOUR CLOTHES!
Well, not exactly yours, but your kids’ clothes! We had so much fun with our last couple swap & sales that we wanted to do it AGAIN! We are so excited to start collecting gently used kids clothing for our THIRD BI-ANNUAL FALL/WINTER HUGE CLOTHING SWAP & SALE happening at Mission Church on OCTOBER 12th benefiting MOPS Bend!
Here’s how it works:
1) You go through your kids’ clothes and grab anything they’ve outgrown or you don’t want anymore. All clothes must be stain and hole free, in good condition. We will take sizes newborn to size 14-16, boy or girl clothes. We will also take shoes!
2) Message MOPS Bend to arrange a drop off appointment with one of our leadership team members. Drop-offs will be by appointment only up until Friday Oct 3rd, which will be open drop at Mission Church from 10am-8pm.
3) At your appointment, a MOPS leader will check your donations to make sure everything is stain and hole free. We will send unacceptable items back with you.
4) A MOPS leader will then count your acceptable items and give you an entry time, based on the number of items you brought:
25-50 items: 9:45am entry
50-75 items: 9:30am entry
75-100 items: 9:15 entry
Over 100 items: 9:00 entry
OPEN TO PUBLIC @ 10am
5) Show up to the swap at your designated time. Pay $15 entry fee (includes a raffle ticket for a chance to win a prize basket). Get a large bag to fill up with clothes. Additional bags are $10 each. Enjoy shopping for goodies!
*We will NOT be accepting baby and kid gear, linens or maternity items. We will a accept toys and books in good condition. Toys and books will NOT be counted towards your total number of clothing items donated, as they will be free for kids.
Cost: $15 for your first paper bag to fill
$10 per extra bag
Phone: (541) 977-2648
Event url: www.facebook.com/events/374622036795853/
61303 South Highway 97
Bend, OR 97702
More Event Ideas
- More Community Events
- Monday, Feb 1, 11:30 AM
- Monday, Nov 9, 12:30 PM