Know Pressure - Helping Student Athletes Deal with Pressure
Tips and techniques for helping young athletes navigate the pressure.
We want our young athletes to have fun, build memories and feel great about their sports experience. But often sports bring unwanted pressure that keeps kids from performing their best not only in their sport but in other areas of life. We'll talk about tools to help kids deal with that pressure and find joy in competition.
Josh Cordell is an award winning coach who works with many of the top young Central Oregon athletes in all sports as a mentor and life coach. He was a high school head varsity coach for 17 years, with his teams winning eight state championships and nine individual state championships.
Phone: (541) 312-1032
Event url: www.deschuteslibrary.org/calendar/event/54783
601 Northwest Wall Street
Bend, OR 97701
More Event Ideas
- More Education Events
- History Pub - Robert Sawyer, Conservation, & the Making of Central Oregon at East Bend Public LibraryWednesday, Sep 25, 12:00 PM
- Thursday, Sep 19, 9:00 PM
- Dangerous Crooked Scoundrels: Insulting the President, from Washington to Trump at Downtown Bend LibrarySunday, Sep 15, 1:00 PM
- More Events at Deschutes Public Library- Downtown Bend Brooks Room
- Understanding and Countering Bias in Professional and Personal Environments at Deschutes Public Library- Downtown Bend Brooks RoomSaturday, Oct 12, 9:30 AM
- From I Read to You Read - Getting a Child Ready to Read at Deschutes Public Library- Downtown Bend Brooks RoomWednesday, Aug 21, 6:00 PM
- Writers Reading: Kim Fu Reads from "The Lost Girls of Camp Forevermore" at Deschutes Public Library- Downtown Bend Brooks RoomSaturday, Oct 5, 2:00 PM
- More Events on August 20, 2019
- Tuesday, Aug 20, 6:30 PM
- Tuesday, Aug 20, 5:30 PM
- Tuesday, Aug 20, 11:45 AM