Intellectual Property (IP) Seminar for Bend Businesses
Bend Tech, the OSU-Cascades Co-Lab, and the law firm of Holley & Menker, P.A. are hosting a FREE seminar in Bend to teach startups and inventors about intellectual property (IP).
The seminar will cover different types of intellectual property such as patents, copyrights, trademarks, and trade secrets. Additionally, it will address key questions, such as:
• How do I know when I should file IP?
• Is it okay to talk to investors about my technology?
• How much protection can I get from a provisional patent?
• Do I need an IP attorney to help me or can I do this myself?
Drew Smith of the law firm of Holley & Menker, P.A. will lead the discussion.
Phone: (720) 289-2300
Event url: www.eventbrite.com/e/ip-for-startups-tickets-46194176024?aff=es2
1001 Southwest Emkay Drive , Seven Peaks Ventures Office
More Event Ideas
- More Other Events
- Wednesday, May 1, 5:00 PM
- Saturday, Apr 20, 11:00 AM
- Saturday, Apr 20, 11:30 AM