Improve Your Life in 20 Minutes a Day
Decrease stress and improve your health in just 20 minutes a day. Registration Required.
Today's fast-paced world can be chaotic and overwhelming. Discover how you can decrease your stress level, increase your ability to cope with life's demands, and improve your health and longevity in just 20 minutes a day. Practice tools for mindfulness, meditation, and breathing techniques to use at home. Learn how to "Tap away" stress and unhelpful habits.
Tammy helps people decrease stress, anxiety and overwhelm, through personal coaching and energy healing. With a focus on mindfulness, shifting unhelpful thought patterns, and homeopathy she helps them create healthier, more fulfilling lives and slow down the aging process. A Highly Sensitive Person herself, she specializes in work with other HSPs.
Cost: Free - Registration Required
Phone: (541) 312-1029
Event url: www.deschuteslibrary.org/calendar/event/57469
827 Deschutes Ave.
Redmond, OR 97756
More Event Ideas
- More Community Events
- Saturday, Feb 15, 3:00 PM
- Saturday, Feb 15, 4:00 PM
- Wednesday, Feb 26, 12:00 PM
- More Events at Redmond Public Library
- Saturday, Feb 8, 12:00 PM
- Saturday, Jan 25, 2:00 PM
- Tuesday, Feb 4, 6:00 PM
- More Events on January 21, 2020
- NAMI-CO Jan. "Evening with the Experts": Lines for Life & Youth Villages at Central Oregon CollectiveTuesday, Jan 21, 7:00 PM
- Tuesday, Jan 21, 8:00 PM
- Tuesday, Jan 21, 7:00 AM