FACT Oregon Regional Learning Summit: Redmond
Give us a day...we'll give you all we've got!
Join us for a day jam-packed with informative trainings, local community resources, and opportunities to meet families in your community. This day is for you!
- Advocacy tips for navigating special education, the IEP process and healthy team dynamics, learning the lingo and acronyms (IEP, FBA, AT, LRE...oh MY!)
- What to know about Early Intervention and Early Childhood Special Education (EI/ECSE)
- Transitions...to kindergarten, middle school and high school
- Transition and preparing for adulthood
- ...and why "Charting your Vision for the Future" using your child's strengths and a One Page Profile is critical to success!
Lunch and refreshments provided!
FREE to parents and caregivers of children with disabilities
$50 for educators/professionals (CEU credit through the Oregon Dept. of Ed)
Cost: Free for families
$50 for professionals needing a certificate for ODE PDUs
Phone: (541) 548-8559
Event url: factoregon.org/event/regional-learning-summit-redmond/
More Event Ideas
- More Education Events
- The Many Faces of Alice - Alice in Wonderland Illustration Over Time at Deschutes Public Library DistrictThursday, Jul 9, 7:00 PM
- Friday, Jul 3, 7:00 PM
- Thursday, Jul 30, 6:00 PM