Curious about Midwifery?
Take a leisurely stroll along the Deschutes River with a Certified Nurse Midwife.
Learn what makes midwifery services unique within Women's Health and how low intervention births can be accomplished in a hospital setting.
Meet at the large picnic shelter at Farewell Bend Park, bring water and lots of questions.
Phone: (541) 526-6635
Event url: www.stcharleshealthcare.org/Our-Clinics/Center-for-Womens-Health/Midwifery/Walk-with-a-Midwife
1000 SW Reed Market Rd
Bend, OR 97702
Other Dates & Times
More Event Ideas
- More Community Events
- History Pub - Robert Sawyer, Conservation, & the Making of Central Oregon at East Bend Public LibraryWednesday, Sep 25, 12:00 PM
- Saturday, Sep 7, 10:00 AM
- Thursday, Sep 26, 9:00 AM
- More Events on September 12, 2019
- Thursday, Sep 12, 8:30 AM
- Thursday, Sep 12, 8:00 PM
- Thursday, Sep 12, 7:00 PM