Community Questions - On Cultural Norms
Discuss cultural norms and the impact the have on us during this facilitated conversation.
Carol Delmonico and Casey Davis facilitate this "listening session" for us to grow our capacity to hear each other. Listening this way helps us build a community, and world, that values all voices. These sessions are rooted in work outlined in "Stoke Your Woke," the interactive, personal growth and community building tool written by Delmonico and illustrated by Davis.
Carol Delmonico is a curious "truth" seeker, visionary coach, and a mama who has an innate belief in humanity. She is a Cultural Change Agent for these transformative times. She coaches and mentors humans who are open to engaging in fresh perspectives. Get in touch with her at www.caroldelmonico.com
Casey Davis is a mother, a designer, and a community advocate. She enjoys working collaboratively with creative thinkers to envision and create a world where everyone has equal opportunity to thrive. Check out her design work at www.caseydavisdesign.com and her community building efforts at http://www.bendlivinghood.com
Phone: (541) 312-1032
Event url: www.deschuteslibrary.org/calendar/event/54889
62080 Dean Swift Rd.
Bend, OR 97701
More Event Ideas
- More Community Events
- Wednesday, Oct 16, 10:00 AM
- OSU-Cascades Science Pub - A New Way to Help Water Stressed Communities at Father Luke’s Room at McMenamins Old St. FrancisTuesday, Oct 15, 5:30 PM
- Thursday, Oct 24, 12:00 PM
- More Events at East Bend Public Library
- Wednesday, Oct 30, 12:00 PM
- Wednesday, Oct 16, 12:00 PM
- Wednesday, Nov 13, 6:00 PM
- More Events on October 26, 2019
- Saturday, Oct 26, 10:00 AM
- Saturday, Oct 26, 3:00 PM
- Storytime and Activities Featuring No More Monsters Under Your Bed! at Barnes & Noble Booksellers BendSaturday, Oct 26, 11:00 AM