Backpack Explorers – Otter-ly Amazing
Come on an adventure!
Otters sleep 12 hours a day, and we love them whether they are awake or sleeping. Learn how fun a day in the life of an otter is. Bounding, somersaulting and slip-sliding around the river, otters clearly know how to have fun. Come discover what makes these aquatic wonders so special.
Children ages 3-5 and their caregivers investigate science, art, music, stories, and culture in a fun, hands-on manner. Don backpacks filled with exciting artifacts while journeying through the Museum’s nature trails and exhibits. Foster artistic expression in your little one and take home activities to continue the learning. New themes weekly!
$15 per child, Members receive 20% discount. Non-members pay Museum admission for accompanying adult. $5 materials fee for siblings younger than 3 who participate in the crafts.
Cost: $15, Members receive a 20% discount
59800 S HWY 97
Bend, OR 97702
More Event Ideas
- More Nature Events
- Friday, Apr 5, 10:00 AM
- Saturday, May 18, 10:00 AM
- Thursday, Mar 28, 10:00 AM
- More Events at The High Desert Museum
- Thursday, May 9, 10:00 AM
- Wednesday, May 1, 10:00 AM
- More Events on April 24, 2019
- Wednesday, Apr 24, 6:00 PM
- 21st Annual Business Expo & Job Fair at Middle Sisters Building, Deschutes Co. Fairgrounds & Expo CenterWednesday, Apr 24, 1:00 PM
- Wednesday, Apr 24, 11:00 AM