Annual Regional forum: COVID-19’s Impact on our Communities
If this was our typical annual regional forum, we would be meeting at Eagle Crest to talk about growth and its impact on housing, jobs, culture and equitable access to economic opportunities.
However, in the year of COVID-19, the conversation has shifted to topics nobody would have foreseen. Stay-at-home orders, historical unemployment, a shaken business community, diminished funding will all contribute to a “new normal” for our region.
Join city managers from around the region to explore their perspectives on these issues and hear where there may be opportunities to collaborate – and stand alone. Navigating COVID, managing the on-going impacts of growth on infrastructure, and nurturing the cultural values that define Central Oregon has never felt more essential.
• Tammy Baney: Executive Director, COIC
• Melissa Bethel: LaPine City Manager
• Gus Burril: Madras City Administrator
• Steve Forrester: Prineville City Manager
• Eric King: Bend City Manager
• Cory Misley: Sisters City Manager
• Keith Witcosky: Redmond City Manager
We encourage you to send us questions prior to the event. Please submit your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Watch on our Facebook page or our YouTube channel
Phone: (541) 633-7163
Event url: www.facebook.com/CityClubCO/
Bend, OR 97701
More Event Ideas
- More Community Events
- Saturday, Jan 23, 2:00 PM
- Know Flow: Overcoming Pandemic Procrastination to Make 2021 Awesome at Deschutes Public Library DistrictWednesday, Feb 24, 6:30 PM
- Thursday, Jan 21, 12:00 PM