10 Warning signs of Alzheimer’s
The warning signs of Alzheimer’s disease are often dismissed as side effects of normal aging. If you or someone you know is experiencing memory loss or behavioral changes, it’s time to learn the facts. Early detection gives you a chance to begin drug therapy, enroll in clinical studies and plan for the future. Attend this training to learn the 10 Warning Signs of Alzheimer’s disease. We’ll separate myth from reality and address commonly-held fears about Alzheimer’s in America. Hear from people who have the disease and find out how to recognize the signs in yourself and others. To learn more or register, please call 1-800-272-3900.
Phone: (800) 272-3900
Event url: www.communityresourcefinder.org/ResourceView/Index?id=1637229
62080 Dean Swift Rd.
Bend, OR 97701
More Event Ideas
- More Community Events
- Thursday, Oct 31, 4:00 PM
- First Interstate Bank's Empty Bowls Presented by Lonza Pharma & Biotech at Central Oregon Community CollegeSunday, Oct 27, 12:00 PM
- Thursday, Oct 24, 12:00 PM
- More Events at East Bend Public Library
- Wednesday, Nov 13, 6:00 PM
- Saturday, Oct 26, 3:00 PM
- Sunday, Oct 20, 2:00 PM