Resilient: Overcoming Adverse Childhool Experiences
Dr. Lisa Féinics will use personal narrative and science to highlight the power we all have to be resilient in spite of traumatic childhood events. Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACEs) shape our future, and although they can have a negative impact, they do not define who we are. Learn how Dr. Féinics used the power of perseverance, neuro-linguistic reprogramming, and hope to find the resilience needed to reshape her future into something unexpected. Adults, high school and middle school students are encouraged to attend.
Cost: Tickets: $10. On sale 9.1.18. Free student tickets will be available at Coats Campus Center info desk (COCC) and the Student Life Office at OSU-Cascades (Tykeson Hall Room 110).
Event url: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/overcoming-adverse-childhood-experiences-to-become-your-best-self-with-dr-lisa-feinics-tickets-49192806007?aff=erellivmlt
2600 NW College Way
Bend, OR 97703
More Event Ideas
- More Community Events
- OSU-Cascades Science Pub - Future Farms: Technology in the Field at Father Luke’s Room at McMenamins Old St. Francis in BendTuesday, Oct 16, 5:30 PM
- Tuesday, Oct 30, 1:00 PM
- Wednesday, Oct 31, 3:00 PM
- More Events on October 29, 2018
- Overcoming Adverse Childhood Experiences to Become Your Best Self with Dr. Lisa Féinics at Wille Hall, Campus Center at COCCMonday, Oct 29, 6:30 PM
- Sustaining Trauma-informed Teams: Tools to Create a Mindful Culture at McMenamins Old St. Francis SchoolMonday, Oct 29, 8:30 AM
- Monday, Oct 29, 6:00 PM