This FREE seminar will provide basic Medicare information.
Please email Jean McPherson at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to
July 16, 2018 to register. Seminar is limited
to 40 participants so register early!
All information will be presented by SHIBA (Senior Health Insurance Benefits Assistance). SHIBA is a State of Oregon program that provides Medicare counseling and advocacy to Medicare-eligible individuals.
In this workshop, SHIBA will:
• Discuss Medicare A, B, C, & D and Medicare Supplements
• Help you understand Medicare options and benefits
• Talk about your sign-up options and avoid late enrollment penalties
• Provide information about Medicare costs and financial assistance
• Offer information on Medicare fraud, errors, and abuse
Phone: (541) 678-5483
Event url: www.councilonaging.org
2500 NE Neff Rd
Bend, OR 97701
More Event Ideas
- More Other Events
- Thursday, Nov 22, 9:00 AM
- Saturday, Dec 1, 5:30 PM
- Sunday, Dec 9, 5:00 PM