February Nature Night: The Oregon Spotted Frog
The Oregon spotted frog is a small amphibian that is currently having a large impact on Central Oregon. Join biologist and spotted frog expert Jay Bowerman to learn more about this native frog and its habitat. Jay will shed light on the spotted frog’s life history, ecological needs, challenges in the face of habitat loss, invasive species, and an uncertain political climate. Jay has been observing the species in Sunriver for more than forty years, and more recently added study sites in and near Bend.
Phone: (541) 330-0017
Event url: www.deschuteslandtrust.org/hikes-events/hikes/feb22-nature-night-2
835 N.W. Wall St.
Bend, OR 97701
More Event Ideas
- More Nature Events
- Become a Volunteer Forest Ranger? Deschutes National Forest Volunteer Info Night at Deschutes National Forest, Bend-Fort Rock Ranger DistrictThursday, Mar 9, 6:00 PM
- Saturday, Apr 15, 10:00 AM
- Know Backyard - Backyard Birding & Woodpeckers of Central Oregon at Downtown Bend Library - Brooks RoomTuesday, Mar 7, 6:00 PM
- More Events at Tower Theatre
- Tuesday, Feb 28, 7:30 PM
- Tuesday, Feb 28, 7:00 PM
- Thursday, Mar 16, 5:30 PM