City of Bend Map Alignment Project Open House
At an open house on July 12, City staff will provide an overview of the Map Alignment Project and be available to answer questions.
The City is proposing to align the zoning map and the Comprehensive Plan map. Aligning the zoning map with the Comprehensive Plan map will:
- Provide clarity and transparency to the community about what can be developed and where;
- Make housing and development permitting more streamlined for affected properties; and
- Remove development barriers to reduce risk, costs and timelines.
Please join us at the open house on Thursday, July 12, from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. at the Bend Park & Recreation District Community Room, 799 SW Columbia St., Bend.
Small group presentations providing an overview of the project will begin at 5:45 p.m. and be held every 30 minutes until 7:15 p.m.
This event location is accessible. Sign language interpreter service, assistive listening devices, materials in alternate format such as Braille, large print, electronic formats and audio cassette tape, or any other accommodations are available upon advance request. Please contact Joshua Romero no later than July 6 at firstname.lastname@example.org or 541-693-2185. Providing notice at least three days prior to the event will help ensure availability.
A project website, including an interactive map and frequently asked questions, is available on the City’s website at www.bendoregon.gov/mapalignmentproject.
Event url: www.bendoregon.gov/mapalignmentproject
799 SW Columbia
Bend, OR 97702
More Event Ideas
- More Other Events
- Thursday, Nov 22, 9:00 AM
- C12 Cascades Fifth Annual Community Christmas Party at North Rim Conference Center - (on the north side of Aubrey Butte)Thursday, Dec 6, 6:00 PM
- Saturday, Dec 8, 5:00 PM